Helping you to improve your health and wellbeing through food and diet
Whole Life Nutrition provides a holistic approach that considers your specific and individual needs together with lifestyle, environment, stress, stage of life and dietary factors. This approach enables us to offer you practical, balanced, individually focussed and evidence-based nutritional advice to help you feel your best.
We work collaboratively alongside other health professionals to ensure the best possible outcome for you, to help you feel your best.
Our approach is underpinned by our values
- We do what we say: we are passionate about health and wellbeing and hold ourselves accountable for the commitments we make, we walk the talk
- We are open, honest and respectful: we act with integrity and value diversity, recognising we are all individuals
We are able to work with you across a range of needs
- Recently diagnosed conditions
- Acute or chronic conditions
- Gut health
- Weight loss, weight maintenance and management
- Assistance with implementing dietary changes to encourage and enhance nutritional status to help you feel at your best, long term
- And much more
Services we offer include:
- One hour initial nutrition consultation: case history, needs discussion and individually tailored treatment plan and nutritional advice
- 40 minute follow up nutrition consultations: ongoing needs discussion and individually tailored treatment plan and nutritional advice
- Meal planning: weekly meal plans including recipes and nutritional advice
- Supermarket tours: a 45 minute individually tailored guided tour to help you navigate a supermarket based on your needs and nutritional advice
- Nutritional supplements: practitioner only, quality supplements available as appropriate (depending on your needs, case history and proposed treatment plan)
To make a booking, please contact us via the link below.